To submit a complaint regarding anything to do with Lobster, you should contact us using one of the methods detailed below, within a period of one (1) month from first experiencing the event that is prompting the complaint.
- Telephone: call 711 (for calls within the Lobster network) or, on +34 711 000 711
- Online: log in to care.lobster.es and raise an issue
- Email: send an email to email@example.com
- Letter: send a letter to Zinnia Telecomunicaciones SLU, Customer Services, Calle María Tubau 3, planta 5, Módulo C, 28050 Madrid.
Upon receipt of the complaint, Lobster will advise the Customer of the corresponding reference number and, if requested, a document evidencing the nature of the compliant that has been filed together with a description.
If you have not received a satisfactory response from Lobster within one month, you may address your complaint to the following channels, in accordance with the regulations of each organization:
Secretary of State for Digital Advancement
- Telephone: 901 336 699 / 911 814 045
- Online: www.usuariosteleco.gob.es
- Consumer Arbitration Boards, either directly or through a Consumers’ Association.