Voicemail is free for all Lobster customers, but you have to enable it first. You can enable it in one of the following ways:
- Logging in to your Lobster account on our website
- Give us a call
When you enable voicemail you will be asked to enter a 4 digit PIN which allows you to access your mailbox from another line. Once set up call 717 (or +34 711 000 717 if you are outside Spain) to personalise your mailbox and listen to any messages. Your personal greeting should prompt callers to leave their name and number.
Calls that are unanswered or calls received when busy or when unreachable will be diverted to voicemail and a notification will appear on your phone when someone leaves a message.
Logging in to your Lobster account on our website
Logging into your Lobster account is simple. Here’s how to do it:
- First go to care.lobster.es, or alternatively click on ‘Log in’ in the upper right corner of the screen.
- To login enter your email address and password.
After logging in, scroll down a little and find your plan.
Click on the three-dot menu located in the upper right corner of your plan, and from the menu select the option ‘Settings’.
Scroll down a bit to ‘Voicemail’:
- Select ‘On’ to enable voicemail. You will then be asked to enter a 4 digit PIN which allows you to access your mailbox from another line.
- Select ‘Off’ to disable voicemail.
Then, click on the ‘Save settings’ button.
Once done, give it a minute or two for the change to take effect.
Give us a call
You can give us a call for free on 711 (or +34 711 000 711 if you are outside Spain) and we’ll be only too happy to help!