Skip to content

Frequently asked questions

Browse through our frequently asked questions to find answers to your questions. If you can’t find what you’re after, contact us or give us a call!

How can I change my tax region to the Canary Islands?

The Canary Islands is different tax region to mainland Spain. If you are resident registered in the Canary Islands, then you are eligible for Canary Islands tax to be applied instead of mainland tax.

To change your tax region to the Canary Islands please email us a copy of your Census certificate to The Census certificate should show your name, ID, and your address in the Canary Islands. When you send your Census certificate to us, please make sure that all the information is legible.

Decorative Line
Monday to Saturday from 9am to 9pm (Canaries: 8am to 8pm)
Join Lobster
Call 1661
Already a customer
Call 711
From outside Spain
+34 711 000 711